Help find out who this entity is?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
doudoulito

Help find out who this entity is?

Postby doudoulito » 16 Mar 2015 09:00

Hey everyone,

I looked on everywhere on the internet to no avail.
I typically dream real stuff, not so much symbols.
I dreamed of a special looking entity wearing an inverted pyramid on her head. I usually dream stuff "on earth" and this time it looked as if it was in the outter space. Can't say that the entity was exactly shaped like us but I wasn't shocked at the time so I did not pay the most accurate attention to details of that sort. The one thing that caught me off guard was that biiiiiig inverted pyramid, seemingly wrapped in cord or something similar.
Any "pyramid" keyword on Google returns friggin' illuminati stuff. Oh and by the way, I couldn't have been influenced by previous readings either because I don't read about that.

Anyone has a hint? Thank you guys!!!

Snaggle

Re: Help find out who this entity is?

Postby Snaggle » 16 Mar 2015 09:56

Was the pyramid a steep one like the Illuminati one that's on the back of the one dollar bill with the all seeing eye of Lucifer on it or an eyeless and flatter pyramid like the Great Pyramid?
Pyramid's are symbols of power in any case, so an inverted one might be a symbol of liberty or freedom. Also a symbol of Godhood, so might be a sign to submit to God rather than seeking to be one.

Any real Illuminati here. i want to know what Karl Marx's illuminati name was. yes, Summerland, "Marxism was really founded by Spartacus (AKA Johan Adam Weishaupt).
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 16 Mar 2015 11:45

And that's why it's called MARX-ism. ^^ :mrgreen:

I suppose this dream is also a telepathic message sent by the Illuminati. :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Mar 2015 17:08

As snuggle said, pyramids is a strong power symbol.

With the pyramid pointing downwards, I'd think that would represent a strong powerful energy coming in or like funnelling into the person as energy goes out through the top point of the pyramid.

Can you remember if the pyramid had a colour? That could tell more eg if gold it would represent divine energy.

Symbol dreams are always interesting as they can be activations and bring awakening to various things with them, so can represent change of the individual in some way.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”