IN the dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
xboxspider

IN the dream

Postby xboxspider » 17 Mar 2015 01:34

So, I'm starting to remember my dreams and it's weird. One thing is that they're not vivid. They barely seem real and i'm probably not permitted to take the herb. I also feel like i'm watching the dream. I don't recall feeling things or feeling my legs move or anything. Does this happen often? The only lucid dream i had was when i knew i was dreaming. I tried to teleport but had no control over where i wanted to teleport to. So i have no idea if this is how it's supposed to happen. One last question: In normal dreams, do you feel things as real as in lucid ones? Again, i honestly don't know the feeling of being in an official lucid dream. Meaning one that's vivid. FEEDBACK NEEDED!!!!
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

lucidgirl

Re: IN the dream

Postby lucidgirl » 17 Mar 2015 01:53

Hey !
When you become completely lucid in a dream it is a very profound experience that you will remember clearly , it feels as though at that point when you realise, everything becomes really REAL. Everything becomes clearer than you ever thought possible, all of the senses are active you can even feel things like the breeze on your skin, it feels like real life. That is the moment it becomes a real lucid dream and it's an awesome feeling that i'm sure will happen to you soon , and its all triggered by one thought of "I'm dreaming right now"…Bam! - Everything turns Real !

xboxspider

Postby xboxspider » 17 Mar 2015 02:04

Wow! That has never come to me before. So when i realize I'm lucid, it will feel super real? Also, will i ever have normal dreams that are like that? Super vivid? Anyway thanks for the awesome feedback!
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Regular Dreams ∞+

lucidgirl

Postby lucidgirl » 17 Mar 2015 02:18

Your welcome ! Yes, your realization triggers it all to become feeling real and that is the point where the real lucid dream starts because that it the moment you become lucid. Yes other normal dreams can be VERY vivid, however a lucid dream is a whole different thing and much more intense feeling because you are actually conscious while you're dreaming, so that realm feels like your reality in that moment. Usually your first real lucid dream like that only lasts really quickly because you get so excited by it all and overwhelmed that you wake yourself up, so it takes practice but once you get the hang of it it's awesome !

xboxspider

Postby xboxspider » 17 Mar 2015 02:39

Thanks for the info!!!!!! :D :D :D
Regular Dreams ∞+

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Mar 2015 03:05

xboxspider wrote: So when i realize I'm lucid, it will feel super real? Also, will i ever have normal dreams that are like that? Super vivid?

Its not as always as simple as the other made it sound. Not all lucid dreams feel super real or even real. How real or unreal a LD may feel all may depend on the individual dreamers thoughts at the time eg someone who has a LD but isn't expecting it to feel real like may have one which feels quite unreal or it could just happen anyway due to something in ones subconciousness or an unreal feeling may occur just by a person saying to themselves "this is only a dream".

It is quite possible too to have a non lucid dream which is very vivid and hence feels real. So due to these things, LD's cant be distinguished by how real or unreal they feel or seem.

The only lucid dream i had was when i knew i was dreaming. I tried to teleport but had no control over where i wanted to teleport to. So i have no idea if this is how it's supposed to happen.

A lucid dream is a dream in which "you" are actually aware you are dreaming. They don't always go to plan as dreams are also the manifestation of the subconsciousness which is co-creator of them with you. You may have one idea to do something but your subconciousness may have a different idea of what it wants to occur in the dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”