Dead relative? Spirit guide?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
lucidgirl

Dead relative? Spirit guide?

Postby lucidgirl » 17 Mar 2015 01:46

Just thought i would share a story about my first experience with sleep paralysis ever and the weird occourence which happened during the experience.
I had never heard about sleep paralysis before or anything of that nature and one day I woke up at my friends house and realised I couldn't move at all it was extremely scary. At some points in the experience I felt like i was sitting up with my eyes closed and then I would spring back laying down stuck. I now know from research that this was was my astral body leaving my physical body from the waist up , although i didn't have vision (has anyone ever experienced the sensation of leaving body but can't see?)
So with all this happening I was terrified in my mind trying to figure out what was happening to me, then all of a sudden i heard a faint voice and I felt like it was from an older woman and reminded me of my grandmother who has died, and it said something like "you'll be right love, it will be over soon" or something of that nature, I also felt the sensation of an old woman presence coming and sitting on the bed right next to be, however I had my eyes closed at this point. Something in me thought the person was my grandmother even though i couldn't see her, I just knew it was an older woman. I then woke up and was able to move and I was completely freaked out I went home and started crying. I will never forget it i was the experience that triggered my awakening to our reality.
Does anyone have any thoughts on what the old female entity was that i experiencing could have been ? It felt like a comforting presence.

lucidgirl

Re: Dead relative? Spirit guide?

Postby lucidgirl » 17 Mar 2015 02:40

thankyou! i will have to try this :)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Mar 2015 14:31

I now know from research that this was was my astral body leaving my physical body from the waist up , although i didn't have vision (has anyone ever experienced the sensation of leaving body but can't see?)

It's very common not to be able to see till one completely disconnects more with the physical body area. Next time ignore you are blind and move away from your physical body and the sight should just come in itself.

I've twice experienced a passed over family member came into my room while in an OBE state
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

papamidnight32

Postby papamidnight32 » 17 Apr 2015 04:18

Lately I have dreamed of my great grandmother. She past away about a year ago and we were very close. She was a jahova witness. Every time she's in my dreams I break down crying in my dreams and go hug her could she be trying to guide me to do something?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

papamidnight32

Postby papamidnight32 » 17 Apr 2015 04:19

papamidnight32 wrote:Lately I have dreamed of my great grandmother. She past away about a year ago and we were very close. She was a jahova witness. Every time she's in my dreams I break down crying in my dreams and go hug her could she be trying to guide me to do something?

Return to “Paranormal Activity”