Hello World

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Wulframm

Hello World

Postby Wulframm » 20 Mar 2015 17:02

Hello World,

If you get that reference, awesome. if not, it's ok; it's a bit nerdy. My name is Wulframm Rolf and i have just started attempting lucid dreams about a week and a half ago. I thought they were common for me originally but i found over time i couldn't remember my dreams as much and it made me sad. =( So i decided to step up my game and thus started the week that led me to here. Since this place is for introductions, I'll save the real story i want to share for the correct thread. I can't wait to read through other peoples experiences and share my own. hopefully i'll be around for a while.

See you on the other side! =3

Wulframm

Re: Hello World

Postby Wulframm » 20 Mar 2015 19:53

So, i don't suppose anyone knows an acceptable place to put this... it's a story about the experiments a did on dreaming over the week and a half with some lucid dream specifics, control techniques, and a couple relevant dreams i had as a result of what i accomplished. maybe general would be the best place since it has a bit of everything?

also, this is meant to function as a bit of a tutorial and is a bit long. Are there any post length issues i should avoid?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”