I would like an Opinion here it will Really help me C:

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
DarkDreams

I would like an Opinion here it will Really help me C:

Postby DarkDreams » 21 Mar 2015 07:32

Hello community :) !!Sry For My bad english!! :) So lets get started and prepare yourself to get confused :idea: . From the time you see this sign ( * ) This is when i dont if it is dream or real world

(I Havent lucid dream yet cause i want a day to be completely focused.)

Before i start i want someone to answer me if this thing is true? : You have to put a soft alarm 2 hours before you usually wake up ex. YOU usually wake up 7:00 you put the alarm at 5:00 and you must not open your eyes or open them for 1 sec and close them immediatelly and say "I will stay awake" and continue to sleep par and then lucid dreaming ? .

This is how my story begins :arrow: : Yesterday : I didnt want to try to Lucid Dream cause i am begginer i just wanted to try to remember my dreams (as a begginer :) ) I fell asleep.... *******When i woke up from my mother's alarm at 6:00 i opened my eyes and closed them immediatly and i sayed "Try Stay awake" a lot of times.(the thing that i woke up from my mother alarm Damn i cant remember if it was real or Dream :cry: )******* .I felt my brain and my head strange i was hearing rly Loud and strange noises in my ear (my eyes where closed) ( a rly strange way) (I knew that when i would open my eyes i would see my room but darky) after that strange feeling in my brain i opened my eyes.I saw my room without lights and took a look as i was lying in bed and suddedly my body started rising o_o i put my hand on my bed and i kept my self down to bed ( but my body was still try to rise or fly up (dont know the right word) .....after a couple of sec i said to my brain (cause i knew it was a dream) "Stop" (that time i remembered an image that i saw in wikia the out of body expirience)That "rising of my body stopped" after that i stant up very hardly and i leave my room and then i totally forgot i was in dream.... :( In the kitchen : I see my mom and another person i dont know who he is and my father i turn back and i see my father again with other clothes like a demon i screamed with no reason......After that i go to dining room and i hear my Demonic father destroying my room i see my mother;s face looking there and then i woke up and for not particular reason i started crying for 1 min :shock:

My question is I was near to Lucid dream or not Pls answer your answer is very valuable sry if i am talking to much :mrgreen: The thing is that i didnt try to lucid dream just to remember my dreams :)

Limeth

Re: I would like an Opinion here it will Really help me C:

Postby Limeth » 21 Mar 2015 08:56

From what you're saying, it looks like you had a very vivid dream, so I'd say you were pretty close to finding out you're dreaming. I'd maybe recommend reading up on dream signs and reality checks. I try to do reality checks whenever I wake up so I get used to it and recognize a false awakening in the future. If your goal was to remember the dream, then I guess you have succeeded. ;)
Throwing away your dreams means throwing away 20% of your life.

TheDude

Postby TheDude » 23 Mar 2015 02:38

It looks like you were close to being lucid but your brain got sidetracked and you lost your progress becoming lucid. One thing I would do is practice doing reality checks more often because that would have probably helped you become lucid.

When ever you can't remember something, or something really strange is going on, do a reality check. Also try to do reality checks when you wake up just in case you have a FA.

Hope this helps :)!
“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- Walt Disney

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Mar 2015 13:47

saw my room without lights and took a look as i was lying in bed and suddedly my body started rising o_o i put my hand on my bed and i kept my self down to bed ( but my body was still try to rise or fly up (dont know the right word) .....after a couple of sec i said to my brain (cause i knew it was a dream) "Stop" (that time i remembered an image that i saw in wikia the out of body expirience)That "rising of my body stopped"

You were actually lucid in a part of this dream so you could call this a lucid dream. You though ended up forgetting you were in a dream. I suggest to next time, keep reminding yourself that you are dreaming.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”