Dreaming dysfunction

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
edgydreamer

Dreaming dysfunction

Postby edgydreamer » 21 Mar 2015 22:16

Hi I'm new here but have been lurking for ever! Lucid dreaming has been a little difficult for me but over the years I have improved and have periods of having loads. I've never had an issue with dream recall either and also have periods of vivid dreams. However recently I've been getting frustrated, I know I have dreams because I remember pieces of them and I know they were funny or meaningful but they have holes and it annoys me so much! I'm one of those people who wants pleasure in doing basic human functions AKA eating, drinking and sleeping so lack of dreaming impacts my mood greatly. Normally I'd dismiss having periods of no dreams but it's increasingly frustrating when I know the dreams were good and I only remember pieces. Also the other night I woke up at around 4am and tried the WBTB method. This worked to my delight and I even managed to stay calm once in the dream which is new to me since mostly I get excited and wake myself up. However once in the dream all I saw were end credits and I tried to manipulate the dreamscape but failed! I knew I was lucid but I couldn't control anything, I just watched the credits for 20 minutes to an hour before waking up disappointed. Why did this happen? And how do I start dreaming properly again?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: Dreaming dysfunction

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Mar 2015 16:39

This worked to my delight and I even managed to stay calm once in the dream which is new to me since mostly I get excited and wake myself up. However once in the dream all I saw were end credits and I tried to manipulate the dreamscape but failed! I knew I was lucid but I couldn't control anything

I assume though you could move yourself. If you need to change a whole dream, try spinning, that should remove the dream you are currently in and allow another to take its place. Before you spin though, I suggest to rub your hands together rapidly to make sure you are stable first.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

edgydreamer

Re: Dreaming dysfunction

Postby edgydreamer » 24 Mar 2015 19:41

Yep I do try this however when I get excited my conciousness begins to fade and I am absent minded for a few moments before waking up. However I have learnt to manage this but had struggles manipulating the dreamscape in my latest LD

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”