Goals summarised in one dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
edgydreamer

Goals summarised in one dream

Postby edgydreamer » 21 Mar 2015 22:27

I have many goals since I haven't really achieved many in my dreams. All of these goals are complex and things I could never do in real life until I'm A. Older or B. I'll never be able to do these. So instead of listing them I'll summarise them in one ideal dream.

I am in Bhutan or Varanasi with Kurt Cobain and Buddha, they will take me on a walk and give me life advice. They will them drop me at my dream house (I'll let the dream decide what that is ;) ) and I will walk to my bedroom and sit in a hot tub. I will order takeaway and ask for chef's choice. Then I will call Bruce Lee and invite him over to share my food. We'll eat in bed and get intimate. Then I will invite Nirvana, Bastille and Mayday (a Chinese band I really love) and also Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee and we will drink bhang lassis (marujana milkshake) and hallucinate.

I will then step on a magic carpet and fly to the top of the Burj Klaitha and on the way a Hindu god will play me some sweet music. I will dive off the building and fly and land on a marshmallow. I will then take a dragon boat back to my house, turn on the TV and watch how people would react if I died. Then I will summon a majestic white tiger and tell him to remind me when I'm in a dream and last but not least, ask my mind to be free of my irrational fear for a while. So those are my dream goals summarised in a dream. Could I actually have this dream? I don't think so but it would be nice to have an LD like this.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

dreamstudent

Re: Goals summarised in one dream

Postby dreamstudent » 12 Apr 2015 23:06

edgydreamer wrote:I have many goals since I haven't really achieved many in my dreams. All of these goals are complex and things I could never do in real life until I'm A. Older or B. I'll never be able to do these. So instead of listing them I'll summarise them in one ideal dream.

I am in Bhutan or Varanasi with Kurt Cobain and Buddha, they will take me on a walk and give me life advice. They will them drop me at my dream house (I'll let the dream decide what that is ;) ) and I will walk to my bedroom and sit in a hot tub. I will order takeaway and ask for chef's choice. Then I will call Bruce Lee and invite him over to share my food. We'll eat in bed and get intimate. Then I will invite Nirvana, Bastille and Mayday (a Chinese band I really love) and also Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee and we will drink bhang lassis (marujana milkshake) and hallucinate.

I will then step on a magic carpet and fly to the top of the Burj Klaitha and on the way a Hindu god will play me some sweet music. I will dive off the building and fly and land on a marshmallow. I will then take a dragon boat back to my house, turn on the TV and watch how people would react if I died. Then I will summon a majestic white tiger and tell him to remind me when I'm in a dream and last but not least, ask my mind to be free of my irrational fear for a while. So those are my dream goals summarised in a dream. Could I actually have this dream? I don't think so but it would be nice to have an LD like this.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Of course you can have this dream!!! The question is could you make your lucid dream stable enough to do all the things in a single dream?Your best bet would be doing each goal of yyours in a different lucid dream. One night do a goal and the next time you go lucid do another goal. Because lucid dreams are so unstable its tough to do a specific long list. But yes to answer your question

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”