How many hours per month can an expert lucid dream?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Marco Michelini

How many hours per month can an expert lucid dream?

Postby Marco Michelini » 22 Mar 2015 22:20

Hello everybody,

I am Marco, I come from Italy, I'm 23 and I started with the training one year ago.
I would like to know a specific thing: how many hours does an experienced lucid dreamer pass lucid dreaming in a month, on average?

Thank you!

DataTunnel

Re: How many hours per month can an expert lucid dream?

Postby DataTunnel » 29 Mar 2015 00:23

Hey!
I'm not an expert lucid dreamer but I've been doing it for 6 years and I've had a lot of experiences. Your question is a hard one to answer because of how differently time passes in dreams.

When I dream/lucid dream, my attention span is totally different than when I'm awake. This can make a 10 minute dream seem like it has gone on for hours.

To try to answer your question, I have maybe 2 lucid dreams a month, each lasting what seems like 15-20 minutes. So I'd say I spend what feels like 30 minutes a month lucid dreaming. Doesn't sound like much, but you can accomplish A LOT in 30 minutes of lucid dreaming. You could go to the moon and back in a few seconds if you wanted to, so you can do almost anything in 30 minutes.

Again, I'm NOT an expert at all, but I'm not a beginner either.

Hope this helped!

Marco Michelini

Re: How many hours per month can an expert lucid dream?

Postby Marco Michelini » 30 Mar 2015 21:32

Thank you very much for your answer,

I hope I could last soon my lucidity so long!
Marco

Return to “For Beginners”