My favorite lucid dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
edgydreamer

My favorite lucid dreams

Postby edgydreamer » 22 Mar 2015 22:55

My favorite lucid dreams were my first two lucid dreams. I'm still learning so normally I wake myself up with excitement before I get to do anything cool. So here they are:
My first lucid dream was before I knew what LDs were. I woke up one dawn, read a bit then went to sleep and I started dreaming that I was in ikea and I was sitting on a tire swing display. I walked away but this little kid in a baseball cap kept poking me. I told him to stop but when I turned around he transformed into my brother who was in a fairy dress and crying about how I missed his Mardi gras party. I think it was at this point I realised that this was not reality so I turned to my friend and started telling her it was a dream and I swear for a second I could hear and see myself sleep talking 'this is all a dream' in a muffled voice. Then I turned back to my brother and he was wearing Darth Maul face paint and cursing me.

My next LD was another WBTB accidental one. I was in the big room in my house and was walking behind my mum and brother. I had conciousness but my thoughts were messed up so I randomly thought 'I bet mum will tell me off for something biscuit related' (random) and sure enough she did. I was the dream master! With my new found power I made my brother fall into a shopping trolley and my mum and brother dance the hula in flamenco dresses XD I was the master and got so excited that I woke up.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Xälos Prömythos

Re: My favorite lucid dreams

Postby Xälos Prömythos » 30 Mar 2015 02:27

Excellent control there!

To remain in dreams and fight against what I like to call "the drawback", you should look to the floor beneath you (right at your feet) and start spinning with your eyes open.

I have tried with my eyes closed, but It lead to losing control rather than recuperating it.
Fear kills the mind.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”