3 days of lucid dreaming

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Adsterrr

3 days of lucid dreaming

Postby Adsterrr » 27 Mar 2015 08:27

The past three days I have been experiencing lucid dreaming and having literally no sleep due to waking in fear or confusion. I have written all dreams down so please let me know if you guys can make any sense of what this means because I am going insane trying to analyse it myself.

25th March 2015

Had multiple false awakenings during the night. I kept waking up, talking, laughing with my partner (even having sex) then actually waking up and realising it wasn’t real. When my alarm went off and it was actually time to get up, I was so confused about what was reality.

26th March 2015

This is where the first weird dream started.
I dreamt my flatmate (Barry) had died, however it didn’t hinder his life in any way except he was invisible, he could still talk, play music, eat and do everything a regular person could, except nobody could see him. Eventually, as the dream progressed in to a weird world of processing this, I died too. Once again, the same thing had happened to me, I had died, however I was going on nights out but nobody could see me! The only quote I remember from the dream is a friend talking to me saying ‘Adam, you’re so pale!’ and then being unable to see me at all, it’s like I disappeared and faded away in front of their eyes.

27th March 2015

This is where it gets even weirder!
As most dreams are, this one was really muddled, but there was one main ‘storyline’ that sticks with me. I was in a pub watching TV when a customer came running up to me to show me a local video of a man stealing a pink scooter. As I left the pub, I saw the pink scooter totally abandoned and thought it would be a great idea to take it for a ride. As I zoomed through the streets on the scooter however, I crashed. The pink scooter was destroyed and I had just found out via my friends mother that the scooter was for her! She started asking me questions about how I’d found this scooter and why it was destroyed. Then, the dream got in to me telling very, very elaborate lies about how the scooter wasn’t hers and I had ordered this one for a friend and accidentally crashed it. Eventually, my lies became transparent and I told her and my friend the truth to which they were disappointed, yet relieved and thankful I was honest. Then, to make things weirder, a man came along and popped all four of her tyres with a drawing pin, meaning me, my friend and her mother had to share a minibus home.

taniaaust1

Re: 3 days of lucid dreaming

Postby taniaaust1 » 27 Mar 2015 13:07

I didn't understand which of these was a lucid dream.

Had multiple false awakenings during the night. I kept waking up, talking, laughing with my partner (even having sex) then actually waking up and realising it wasn’t real. When my alarm went off and it was actually time to get up, I was so confused about what was reality.

I sympathise with that. I once had multiple false awakenings in a row (I cant remember how many now it could of been as many as 8-9 or so) and ended up in a terribly confused state that I ended up spending half a day still wondering if I was asleep and going to wake up again.

Your 26th March dream. Barry is representing yourself. Maybe you are feeling like someone in your life is treating you like you are invisible or ignoring you and your opinions.

Eventually, my lies became transparent and I told her and my friend the truth to which they were disappointed, yet relieved and thankful I was honest. Then, to make things weirder, a man came along and popped all four of her tyres with a drawing pin,

I guess you felt "deflated" to have your lies found out. That dream may be a warning for real life.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Interpretation”