Dream--More Like a Nightmare!--Date with Buck From Eaten....

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

Dream--More Like a Nightmare!--Date with Buck From Eaten....

Postby Nickfan40 » 27 Mar 2015 17:05

I had this dream several years ago:

I feel something hard and cold on my forehead. I "wake up" and see that I was leaning against a window, asleep. The window is on a school bus and we are going to school. I am in high school because it is dark outside and we had to get up pretty early.

I look down at my lap and see that there is a red book on it along with some others. I know now that I am dreaming.

Something tells me to turn around. When I do, I come face to face with a young Robert Englund, the way he looked as Buck in the movie, Eaten Alive. He's wearing almost the same clothes but instead of *blue* jeans, he's wearing *black* jeans with the knees ripped out. His eyes look even bluer (sort of creepy, but in a good way!), and his curly blonde hair looks almost white. He has an almost "angelic" glow about him and he smiles.

I think to myself, "I want to touch him," and I do. I start to touch his face. I feel such smooth skin. He turns from me and sits back against the seat. I continue to touch him, running my finger over his ear, he pulls away because there is a healing cut on it. The sleeves on his shirt are short, so I begin touching his arm next, going down to his hand, which is palm up on his knee. I can't get over how real this is. Before I can think of anything else to do, two church ladies get on and sit opposite, glaring at me, daring me to go further, which I don't! DAMN! *head bang* DAMN! *head bang* DAMN! *head bang* (Just think of Jim Broadbent as Prince Albert on Blackadder's Christmas Carol or any other character). This is not a school bus anymore, but a city bus.

The scene changes to what looks like the waiting room at my dentist's office, with red chairs (another dream sign), books, and pictures on the walls, but without that awful antiseptic smell. It is not a dentist's office, but we're on an airplane. I hear someone saying that we are headed for Florida. PLANE?! I get scared, clinging to what I think is the armrest, but it is the person sitting beside me, which is still Buck. He pries my hand away like I was hurting him.

Someone opens a door and two puppies, one a chocolate lab, the other, a white lab, come bouncing through. They run over to us, Buck picks up the chocolate one, and we both start petting it. I get a bad urge to go to the bathroom, but I don't want to use one on a plane. I wake up having to "go".

Nickfan40

Re: Dream--More Like a Nightmare!--Date with Buck From Eaten

Postby Nickfan40 » 02 Apr 2015 16:40

If he had wanted anal sex with me, like in the movie, I would have said, "Bring along a gallon of 'K-Y', and I'll think about it!"

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”