Weird way of improving dream recall

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
SGMGI

Weird way of improving dream recall

Postby SGMGI » 29 Mar 2015 00:56

I am doing a challenge called the NoFap challenge, where basically one has to abstain from masturbation for 90 days. In this time, i have noticed a massive increase in dream recall, and even without having the intention of remembering my dreams I will remember long and vivid dreams with little effort. :D :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :roll:
Alice came to a fork in the road. 'Which road do I take?' she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' responded the Cheshire Cat.
'I don't know,' Alice answered.
'Then,' said the Cat, 'it doesn't matter.

dreamstudent

Re: Weird way of improving dream recall

Postby dreamstudent » 12 Apr 2015 22:58

Has this honestly worked for you? Ive read of no fap for 90 days increasing memory but didn't even think of dream related things

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Apr 2015 00:51

I'm married and my wife has a high libido. It won't work for me! :-D

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 14 Apr 2015 06:05

Summerlander wrote:I'm married and my wife has a high libido. It won't work for me! :-D

lol lucky you

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Apr 2015 05:13

Good Luck!
Why 90 days specifically? Where's the science?

I know my own consult, my personal consort if you will, tells me before a week, enough is enough!
"Feed me, Seymour. Feed me now!" I have a monster between my legs. It's like a dog having a tail with a mind of it's own. If I dream and let my guard down, it's unleashed. That's the guy's perspective and I think we can all relate. I read that women aren't much different actually.

It's fun to talk about something risque under the guise of lucid dream methods. :mrgreen:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Apr 2015 11:18

HAGART wrote:Good Luck!
Why 90 days specifically? Where's the science?

I know my own consult, my personal consort if you will, tells me before a week, enough is enough!
"Feed me, Seymour. Feed me now!" I have a monster between my legs. It's like a dog having a tail with a mind of it's own. If I dream and let my guard down, it's unleashed. That's the guy's perspective and I think we can all relate. I read that women aren't much different actually.

It's fun to talk about something risque under the guise of lucid dream methods. :mrgreen:

LMAO.

This thread is probably a bad place to share this seeing some people are try to abstain lol, so what I'm about to say is probably cruel but I cant be bothered to start up a thread for it and just wanted to share it in response to your post HAGART.

I went to get a bit in a LD the other day, it had been too long, I'm sure you understand how that is. Anyway so I find myself a guy DC, he was big built and quite tall. So we went to do the deed and he dropped his pants, unfortunately the thing between his legs turned out to be only the size of my little finger (and I have little hands too) .. so I quickly changed my mind :lol: . He wasn't going to make a good LD one night stand.

That was a long, frustrating in more ways then one, LD (it went for almost an hour) in which I had a big string of bad luck incidences, in all the different stuff I wanted to do in my dream. Everything went wrong.

umm this makes me wonder how a DC reacts if one makes his willy grow longer?. Would they be shocked? Would they be happy? Would they freak thinking Im some kind of witch? LMAO, I need to test this out on my male DCs just to see their reactions. Has anyone done body alterations on their DCs and how did they take it? (I should start a new thread to ask this).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Apr 2015 18:46

Size does matter doesn't it? Poor DC. Maybe he was a "grower not a shower", and you hurt his feelings. :(
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Maxthedoom

Postby Maxthedoom » 01 May 2015 08:36

So this is the reason I stopped having nightmares when I learned...stuff? ;)
Do a reality check.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”