Is this normal?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
emberfire012

Is this normal?

Postby emberfire012 » 29 Mar 2015 16:27

Okay, so last night, I became lucid for the first time in a while. But then, something strange happened: as I was moving around in the dream, I was suddenly aware in reality. I could feel myself lying in bed, and hear my white noise machine, and then suddenly, the dream felt like a daydream. It was like I was in two different realities at once. Is this normal, and how did I fall out of the lucid dream?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Snaggle

Re: Is this normal?

Postby Snaggle » 29 Mar 2015 21:22

emberfire012 wrote:Okay, so last night, I became lucid for the first time in a while. But then, something strange happened: as I was moving around in the dream, I was suddenly aware in reality. I could feel myself lying in bed, and hear my white noise machine, and then suddenly, the dream felt like a daydream. It was like I was in two different realities at once. Is this normal, and how did I fall out of the lucid dream?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Perfectly normal to be aware in both worlds. You were waking up by concentrating on the real world you pulled yourself out of your dream. In this state you can put yourself more fully or completely back in the dream by concentrating on it.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”