Hello! I'm new.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Fira

Hello! I'm new.

Postby Fira » 30 Mar 2015 00:07

So! I've been using this site for a while now, but didn't even realize until today that there was a forum section. Lol. Silly me. Anyways, you can all call me Fira, and to date, I have not had a single lucid dream. I had some interest in it a couple years ago, attempted to have one half-heartedly, failed (as to be expected), and gave up.

Then a little over a month ago, something sparked my interest in it again and I decided to get serious. I've been keeping a dream journal (I've always been good at remembering my dreams), I've been doing reality checks, I've been reading up on the scientific studies of lucid dreaming, and people's personal experiences. I've been reading the crap out of this site, and others. Watching YouTube videos, etc., etc.

So far, nothing, but I am absolutely determined. So wish me luck!

Marco Michelini

Re: Hello! I'm new.

Postby Marco Michelini » 02 Apr 2015 11:27

Good luck Fira,
Hope you will have experiences soon!

Marco

RealityCheck

Re: Hello! I'm new.

Postby RealityCheck » 02 Apr 2015 12:21

Hey Fira,

I'm in the same place as you are. It's been months since the last time I tried to lucid dream (impatiently) and I lost interest as school start. A week or so ago, I simply decided to try doing reality checks often and keep a dream journal from time to time. Then recently, boom, I got an unexpected lucid dream. It was really awesome and exciting even though I didn't get to do much other than argue with my friends in the dream that I was actually dreaming.

Good luck to you, and I'm sure you can do it :lol:
How to wake yourself up

Return to “Introduce Yourself”