Hi there..

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
mballal

Hi there..

Postby mballal » 03 Apr 2015 14:20

Hi,

New entrant..Hope to have a good time here..Recently i had a big experience of my third eye opening..I have been meditating for about 3 years and this is so far the biggest experience of my life.
Even now if i do my pranayama and close my eyes i can see as though my soul is travelling in between stars..at times when my prana movement is not good then i cant see it..But i know i have landed in a special territory..wanted to know if somebody else had similar expereince..

jasmine2

Re: Hi there..

Postby jasmine2 » 04 Apr 2015 03:08

mballal,

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like your yoga practices have triggered profound, fascinating experiences related to, so called, opening of the third eye. Perhaps you could tell forum members more details about your unusual experiences and about your yoga routine - breathing exercises, meditation, asana positions, etc.

When I was in my 20's, I practiced Hatha yoga exercises, meditation and breathing for several years. One night, I was doing yoga breathing and meditating on the idea, "Who is my true Self?" My breathing spontaneously became much deeper, and I felt a strange, very pleasant, heat energy in my sacrum, which gradually pushed up strongly to my head. There was much energy in my forehead, third eye region. I lost all body sensation and stopped breathing (this was not a problem). Then my abstract awareness seemed to be floating in a warm, peaceful, expansive, loving light a couple of feet above my body. After about 10 or 15 min., I gradually felt myself return to my normal body and breathing pattern. I think this experience was the beginning of many important transformations, sometimes tumultuous, in my life.

Here are some interesting resources about yoga practices.

- Articles -
- "Chakras - Crystalinks" - crystalinks.com
- "Kundalini - Crystalinks" - crystalinks.com

- Book - "Kundalini: The Evolutionary Energy In Man" by Gopi Krishna -
Feb. 4, 1997 edition - At Amazon - click - "Look Inside" - "First Pages"

- Book - "Guide To Dakini Land by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
In 1996 edition - Amazon - "Look inside" - See Pages 27 thru 33

- Article - "Spiritual Emergencies: Understanding and Treatment of Psychospiritual Crises"
by Stanislav Grof - realitysandwich.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”