Hello!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
touka

Hello!

Postby touka » 04 Apr 2015 14:18

Hello everyone~!
I'm Sarah and I've always loved dreams, and I found out about LD a while ago. I didn't really understand it but then my friend talked to me about it and told me all the cool stuff you could do, so I decided to do a little research and well, here I am.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so I guess this is all I can say :oops:.
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask questions, but, what's the easiest/safest way to begin Lucid Dreaming? I've seen people say FILD is, or MILD is, but from what I have read, WBTB seems very easy.

Fira

Re: Hello!

Postby Fira » 05 Apr 2015 03:40

What's easiest for some people might be harder for you, and vice versa. For example, WBTB doesn't work for me because I have insomnia, so it takes me over an hour to go to sleep. So when I do WBTB I just end up lying there hoping I'll fall asleep but it never happens. This is also why WILD doesn't work for me.

Keep experimenting with different things and see what works for you.

Here's this. It helped me!

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/52-ways-to-have-lucid-dreams.html

touka

Re: Hello!

Postby touka » 05 Apr 2015 10:59

Fira wrote:What's easiest for some people might be harder for you, and vice versa. For example, WBTB doesn't work for me because I have insomnia, so it takes me over an hour to go to sleep. So when I do WBTB I just end up lying there hoping I'll fall asleep but it never happens. This is also why WILD doesn't work for me.

Keep experimenting with different things and see what works for you.

Here's this. It helped me!

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/52-ways-to-have-lucid-dreams.html

Thank you!
I'll take a look at that list soon! :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”