Greetings, Dreamers!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
EmanatePresence

Greetings, Dreamers!

Postby EmanatePresence » 05 Apr 2015 22:16

About Me

My passion is mastering the challenges which life lessons provide, using a creative approach.

The name Emanate Presence came one morning when I awakened from a dream with the words, "Rather than Exert Power, Emanate Presence."

Without inducement, some time ago I dreamed of meeting with eight beings in brown robes who told me they are "the essence of Joy." Later, I felt inspired from this experience to draw the eight designs which are on the emanatepresence web site.

My interpretation of another deeply felt dream led me through my personality on a mis-adventure in the Canaries.

In the past year, my question asked before falling into sleep was answered with a dream that gave a number. I'll tell that story in another place.

While visiting a bio-dynamic farm in the south of Ecuador early this year, I overheard a woman mentioning a "dream herb tea" which induces or supports lucid dreaming. That prompted my present focus of creating a mini model of a dream herb garden and nature spirit sanctuary on a property near Yosemite in California.

Looking forward to having exchanges and getting to know you.

Gary Smith
"How can any single person, place or thing be more sacred, important or special than another, when underlying it all is one?"

Return to “Introduce Yourself”