Dream sharing

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
DesertExplorer

Dream sharing

Postby DesertExplorer » 05 Apr 2015 23:42

So, I dreamt one night that I was sewing (is that the proper word?) with a needle somebody's eye skin (I mean the skin exactly beside the eyeball). I wasn't aware if it was my head or somebody's else, because I had many dreams where I could observe myself from a corner doing things. OK, so I wake up and my mother tells me that she had a nightmare where blood was coming out of her eye and guess what! When I asked her which eye it was, she told me that it was the right, the same where I could so much clearly remember that I was playing doctor with.

Is that dream-sharing or what? :|
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

taniaaust1

Re: Dream sharing

Postby taniaaust1 » 06 Apr 2015 15:44

With dream sharing both people are usually aware of each other in the dream too, from what you said your mother didn't experience "you" or even that her eye was being sewed with a needle... a bleeding body part is very common in a dream. I think this was just a coincidence and wishful thinking unless you could match many details.

Do be aware that it is possible that you may of caused your mothers nightmare in a different way other then what is called 'dream sharing". Our thoughts impact upon the astral plain and if your mother was astrally sensitive, she may of picked up damage to her eye and hence had her nightmare of bleeding there.

This may be more common then actual dream sharing??? (I've had quite a few incidences where I've picked up on the astral including once with my daughters dream when I astral projected and saw her dream imprints after the fact.. but Ive only one proper dream sharing experience)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

DesertExplorer

Re: Dream sharing

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Apr 2015 17:26

Probably a coincidence, but still very weird for one.
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

Return to “Paranormal Activity”