Hi there :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Nove13

Hi there :)

Postby Nove13 » 07 Apr 2015 12:34

Hi, Im from Indonesia. So , first of all, im sorry if my english is bad. Coz i dont use english in my daily coversation. Hopes u guys understand whats im saying.

I just learned LD for about 2 weeks now. But just started my Dream journal 7 days ago.

Today , my 8th DJ had been made. I think im start to have a good dream recall. I always have a dream since i started my DJ. No day without a dream. But sometimes i shd remember it harder n just got a little story, but it always there, my dream always show up every morning now. Not perfect, still black n white n not so clear, but i remember it.

i still dont get my own LD till now. I hope i can have one soon. Wish me luck

jasmine2

Re: Hi there :)

Postby jasmine2 » 08 Apr 2015 01:39

Nove13,

Welcome to the forum. It's good that you are keeping a dream journal. This should help improve your recall of non-lucid and lucid dreams.

You apparently have already been reading about how to have lucid dreams.
Following are some good sources for lucid dreaming information.

- Here at - world-of-lucid-dreaming.com - At top of Home page - Click on - "Articles" - categories

- Book - "Lucid Dreaming: Gateway To The Inner Self" - by Robert Waggoner

- Web search - "Past articles - Lucid Dream Exchange" - dreaminglucid.com
The page with titles of articles includes a very amusing drawing of lucid dreamers flying.
Also, in left column - click - "Interviews" and "Past issues".

Best Wishes to you regarding your dreaming adventures.

- jasmine2

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 08 Apr 2015 01:52

In my previous post, I suggested web search for - "Articles - Lucid Dream Exchange" - dreaminglucid.com -
To enlarge text - click - ctrl+ (for Windows OS)

- jasmine2

Nove13

Postby Nove13 » 08 Apr 2015 03:41

Thx for the reply,
At these last 3 days. It was difficult to recall my dream. I still remember that i had a dream, but need extra mind power to recall them. Last week i remembered them easily. Just these last 3 days its hard to recall. Just like pieces of story n need 30 minutes to recall them. Its okay?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Fira

Postby Fira » 26 May 2015 01:06

It's okay if you don't remember your dream(s) entirely. Sometimes all I get are snippets, and sometimes when I wake up I know that I dreamed, but don't remember anything. Recalling more and more of your dreams will come with time. Don't try to force the memory of your dreams, and just write down whatever comes to you.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”