LD "Mine are bigger then Yours"

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
taniaaust1

LD "Mine are bigger then Yours"

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Apr 2015 13:01

The following was the 2nd dream in a run of LDs I had yesterday. My LD goal I had before entry was - Accuse a DC of being a vampire or werewolf.

Anyway, here's the LD

I suddenly found myself in a forest setting (the first dream wasn't in a forest) and there was a young man looking entirely human there. So I accuse him "You are a vampire" .. and he goes "yes I are a vampire" and bares his teeth at me trying to frighten me.

So I decide to have some fun and say to him "My teeth are bigger then yours!" and bare a set of huge vampire teeth at him back (role playing a vampire). He went into extreme nervous giggling at this **which was very funny to me, I almost laughed out of the dream** and then he run off in fright. I decide to continue to get my fun so chased him through a forest. I did this at vampire speed

Then I had another dream drop out (but was still asleep) and brought the forest setting back in to hunt for a wishing well to do that other challenge but at this point then decided I'd best wake myself up as I already know I'd forgotten most of the first LD and was at risk of forgetting the first one entirely and certainly didn't want to forget the second fun LD I had with the vampire. So I woke myself up to write it down.
Last edited by taniaaust1 on 11 Apr 2015 13:09, edited 2 times in total.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Goal - Eat something not eatable in real life

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Apr 2015 13:04

Here's another LD from yesterday (or maybe the night before?)

I cant remember the point I became lucid in the first dream as I did a second LD immediately after this one and in doing that I forgot 90% of the first one (I did debate whether to wake myself up before doing the second one while very clear with the first as I was concerned I may forget the dream otherwise, I should of done that).

One of my LD goals has been to eat something not eatable in real life.

In the first dream I ate pasties. After I finished pigging out on the pasties. I thought "oh shit I'm supposed to eat something not eatable but now I'm feeling very full" (maybe the pasties and eating them made me become lucid due to reminding me of the challenge but I think I may of been lucid before that).

I then looked around for something not eatable to eat and couldn't really see much I could pick up to eat, so ended up I tried to eat an article of my clothes. I found I was wearing a jumper so I tried to eat this. Trying to eat into it was aweful, I couldn't get my teeth to bite though it and just had a mouth of knitted wool jumper. It was too dreadful and I couldn't swallow it.

(my LDs are so realistic usually, next time I'll find something not eatable which is small and I can just swallow so don't have to chew. I didn't think of taking my jumper off and trying to shrink it).

Then I dropped out of that dream (probably cause the jumper eating was so bad!!).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”