Haha... Does this count?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Ty8200

Haha... Does this count?

Postby Ty8200 » 09 Jun 2012 01:58

Haha, okay. This is a little bizarre. I was in my kitchen, talking to my freezer. The freezer was open, trying to explain something to me. It had the voice of an African-American male, and I thought I saw him as a translucent image for a moment before he disappeared into the freezer. He stopped talking for a moment, trying to summon up the correct words to say, and when he did, the pause was so long, I forgot what he was talking about. And when I asked him to explain it again, he got really mad. Starting to rant and rave about something I can't remember. I suddenly realized that I may be dreaming (last I checked, freezers don't talk). So I stayed calm, remembering what Rebecca said, rubbed my hands together, faster and faster, the image was somewhat blurry, but I'd reckon that would happen in waking life as well, rubbing them fast enough. So I approached the wall, trying to put my hand through it, but I was on a bed. My hand started melting into the wall, as I was melting into the bed, then I woke up... IN ANOTHER DREAM! This dream was rather short. I woke up in a hotel bed, but not in the bed I would be in if I were in a hotel, so I got up, switched beds, and went to sleep... then woke up in my waking life bed, now typing. Did I realize I was dreaming while sleeping in another dream bed? Or did I simply change dream scenes to accommodate rational thinking?
Reality is the sight, where reflection is the truth.
Water is the glass, where deception is the stone.
Reality is the cage, where limit is the lock.
Mind is the key, where only the blind can see.

torakrubik

Re: Haha... Does this count?

Postby torakrubik » 09 Jun 2012 22:44

Could well be a false awakening...you were definitely lucid before that though
Dreaming is my drug

Ty8200

Re: Haha... Does this count?

Postby Ty8200 » 18 Jun 2012 13:50

torakrubik wrote:Could well be a false awakening...you were definitely lucid before that though

Perhaps... Strange anyway.
Reality is the sight, where reflection is the truth.
Water is the glass, where deception is the stone.
Reality is the cage, where limit is the lock.
Mind is the key, where only the blind can see.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”