Salute

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Yanshuf

Salute

Postby Yanshuf » 14 Apr 2015 18:55

Hello everybody!
I'm a lucid dreamer from central europe , age of 19.
Well , I don't know if I can say that I'm a lucid dreamer, the situation is complicated.
So it all began 3 years ago, in 2012, it was the first time I heard of lucid dream , it fastly got me addicted , and the idea was really fascinating. So I went to inform myself about it, soonly I found the technique I need, the golden headway :WILD . The concept of that I can't any time, when I want was something I really wanted to do , some kind of maximalism if you ask me. I started to practice and practice but had no big succes till december of 2013 . That was when I had my first successfull wild and spontaneous LD's.
I had around 30 remarkable lucid dreams that I remember, the rest of them was very short. Even those are short, around 10-15 min. But the experience was awesome. To this day I still have long dryspells and I can't do WILD properly. So that's why I dont know if I can call myself a lucid dreamer or not , I had Quite a few LD-s but I still didn't mastered any technique, I mostly do WTBT-WILD when I have the time.
I also interested in a very questioned topic, shared dreaming , but I'll talk about it later, somewhere , in a thread I guess.

I tend to over philosoficate things, and I'm interested in arts ,and sadly I'm unable to do them properly xd, let it be painting ,drawing ,poetry , I don't even try with music.
But these are the things I like the most.
A few years ago I did calligraphy, but then I stopped. nowadays I'M simply draw, and learn languages because that is my other passion. I speak several languages , but only english in a very good manner. Now I learn swedish and plan to continue learn the other languages I plant to speak , spanish , french, hebrew ,dutch, turkish , etc...

So this is me .
I hope we will get along well and I wish trouble may never come upon me, us.
Thank you for reading this.
Have a nice day everyone.
-Yanshuf

son of shennong

Re: Salute

Postby son of shennong » 15 Apr 2015 22:11

Hi Yanshuf;
Welcome to this website. I'm afraid you'll find it a little slow in the response department, witness the paucity of responses to new members introducing themselves or the response/read ratio on threads started by various members.
Nevertheless, as a fellow polyglot, I'm glad to see u here. I'm more interested in East Asian languages, now, principally Thai & Mandarin Chinese, altho I'm fascinated by the Korean alphabet & wish I had more time to appreciate & study it. Vietnamese would be cool too, as there is a large Vietnamese community close to where I live.
Regarding shared dreams, I only remember one that I had, & that was way back when I was in my early 30s.
Not sure now of the exact roles, but I either dreamed I was a lion or was playing with a lion, & same night, my GF @ that time dreamed she was playing w a lion or she was a lion. Wasn't dream journaling @ that time & even if I was, w all my moving around, I'm constantly throwing away my stuff.
If I'm not being too intrusive, what was yours?
Oh, btw, I wrote some foreign language software a few years back. The website never took off, but it's still up there in good ole cyberspace. U can download a free sample off the site. It's centered around the whole edutainment/educainment premise. I believe in the future, learning will become much more of a game than it presently is . If u c something u could use, shoot me a private message & I'll see what I can do about getting u a freebie.
Heres the link: http://memorydawn.com/
“Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in."
Thoreau

Yanshuf

Postby Yanshuf » 16 Apr 2015 13:59

Thank you for answering ,and yes I can see that this place is not very active in these days, but its absolutely ok for me.

Sadly I never had a confirmed shared dream but there's some cases of synchronize.
One Day , I had a dream where I'm in my city before a supermarket and I shoot fireballs at somebody far away I destroyed a few buildings and then he started to fly towards me but before he got there He just gone. Like if he teleported.

Meanwhile my friend was dreaming of somebody who is almost toasted of his head with fireballs. He jumps up as one of the buildings collapse behind him and start to fly towards the guy who shoot the fireballs.
It turns out to be me and before he got me he woke up.

In another dream, we both remember we were sitting by a table with another friend talking about plans.
then I said that we got to go and screw something up.

That was the synch's , in none of them I was lucid . But I remembered

son of shennong

Postby son of shennong » 16 Apr 2015 23:45

2 shared dreams w the same friend. That's cool.
Is your friend interested in LD the same as you?
It sounds like you're both on the same wavelength sometimes.
Thoreau

Yanshuf

Postby Yanshuf » 17 Apr 2015 13:45

He was interested in ld for a time.
And he was really succesfull, with wild he achieved more and longer dreams than I ever made.
But he gave up .
Same wavelenghts?
I'm quite a calm person with high self controll but he , he is a crazy f*** and he's getting worse psychologically.

I also have another friend on the internet , we started a project about this , but now we both training to get better at lucid dreaming ,and when we mastered it , probably then we'll try meeting in dream.

son of shennong

Postby son of shennong » 18 Apr 2015 01:38

Yanshuf wrote:He was interested in ld for a time.
Same wavelenghts?
I'm quite a calm person with high self controll but he , he is a crazy f*** and he's getting worse psychologically.

That's funny & sad @ the same time. Hope he balances out over time.
Best of luck w your other friend.
Thoreau

Return to “Introduce Yourself”