Electric Universe

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
buildit

Electric Universe

Postby buildit » 15 Apr 2015 00:52

So today was the first time I heard theories on the idea of the Universe being controlled by electric flow far more than by relativity and the weak gravitational forces. This theory opens the idea of a conductive medium thru which a universal consciousness might exist. I know, I'm not just thinking outside the box, I'm down the street in a bar getting drunk. :lol:
Anyone have greater knowledge on the theory about the electric universe theories?

http://www.electricuniverse.info/Electric_Universe_theory
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Peter

Re: Electric Universe

Postby Peter » 15 Apr 2015 05:16

wish I was there drinking with you as we could solve the puzzle real quick.

Still having a lot of energy lucids, last one I watched the force come out of an electric plug and spread into the air. I then felt it with my dream body and absorbed it for a while
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 15 Apr 2015 10:07

The universe is mostly made of electrons, so it is accurate to describe it as an electric universe. And most of what we observe through experimentation can be explained and predicted by calculations that very accurately describe electrodynamics. There are still decimal discrepancies which some scientists postulate to be where a theory of quantum gravity needs to develop. But I must stress that electrodynamics do not account for consciousness in living things let alone some hypothetical cosmic awareness. I've just finished reading a Richard Feynman book. Sorry. 8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Peter

Postby Peter » 15 Apr 2015 15:48

I've just finished reading a Richard Feynman book.

He is great, I listened to about half of his lecture series on audio book and really enjoyed them
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

buildit

Postby buildit » 15 Apr 2015 16:05

I thought much of his later work seemed to lament the lack of real understanding quantum physics had brought for him. :|
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Peter

Postby Peter » 15 Apr 2015 19:18

I only listened to the lectures that were recorded in the early days and I think used as part of a basic block of learning and though they were interesting. I dont have your background so dont really know past what I thought of them

buildit

Postby buildit » 15 Apr 2015 21:37

Peter wrote:I only listened to the lectures that were recorded in the early days and I think used as part of a basic block of learning and though they were interesting. I dont have your background so dont really know past what I thought of them

Yeah, I lack a lot of electrical engineering knowledge to comprehend some of the theories they discuss but at a macro scale I see some interesting theories. I suspect much of the information is somewhat jaded and this is why I sought out other opinions as I'm just beginning to research the theories.

Return to “Dream Science”