Why I hate drugs

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
buildit

Why I hate drugs

Postby buildit » 15 Apr 2015 03:02

I hate them all because they kill my friends and tear apart lives. My good friend posted this today about his use of spice. All I can hope is that by sharing his words from FB is it wakes someone up about the dangers the harmless seeming medicines can really be. :(

Please listen. As I did my parole more than a decade ago, I was not able to smoke pot without violAting. I never went back to pot. I found his new drug called spice. It was a synthetic marijuana and was\is not illegal. Please the drug is a very powerful and a bad drug. After 5 yrs of use I have recently found myself having seizures from the drug. I had a seizure the other night and it scared both my darling wife and I. Just a final bit. I did come off the spice, and have. Beat the withdrawalt I have too much o lose. Including my wife.....it's just not worth losing u Cath
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Peter

Re: Why I hate drugs

Postby Peter » 15 Apr 2015 05:13

synthetic drugs are a death sentence, no standards and really equivalent to poison sprayed onto tea leaves.

One bad smoke and there is the chance of pennant damage to bits of your body that you need not that this stops anybody from using.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Apr 2015 07:43

What about tea, coffee or lucid dream supplements?
Where's the line drawn from a cuppa joe to bath salts?

One will make you want to eat someone's face off at Starbucks because the barista wants to have a conversation about race. and the other is bath salts.

Let's admit it. The whole world's addicted to drugs.

We humans aren't the only ones either and many other animals figured it out.
http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-animals-that-do-drugs.php

(I edited and changed the link. I didn't read the first one fully until today, and realized it was a little dirty. This new one's better, and suitable for all ages.)
Last edited by HAGART on 15 Apr 2015 20:25, edited 2 times in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Postby Peter » 15 Apr 2015 15:49

addicted to drugs like tea, coffee and so on and smoking tea leaves that are about equal to something soaked in weedkiller are a bit differant
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 15 Apr 2015 16:15

I m addicted to water.
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

buildit

Postby buildit » 15 Apr 2015 19:02

A sensible person (IQ over 80) usually knows the difference between the slag "drug" which gets used for putting narcotics into your body in order to invoke a psychedelic effect of some sort and the medical definition. Personally I can't believe people use 1/2 the supplement they do to aid in being lucid. I don't trust pfizer as much as some of you trust a stranger on the internet grinding up tree roots and bog fungus so you can have a cool trip lucid dreaming. :roll:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 15 Apr 2015 19:51

This has nothing to do with IQ, but ignorance.
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

buildit

Postby buildit » 15 Apr 2015 21:39

DesertExplorer wrote:This has nothing to do with IQ, but ignorance.

Granted but sometimes they run hand in hand. ;)

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 15 Apr 2015 21:58

buildit wrote:
DesertExplorer wrote:This has nothing to do with IQ, but ignorance.

Granted but sometimes they run hand in hand. ;)

I doubt it.

- Jesus Christ

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 16 Apr 2015 11:57

I hate drugs as well, but I admit I got very interested in mescaline for a period of my life.

I am lucky it isn't easy to find it. It grows in a cactus which takes years to produce it.

- Jesus Christ

Return to “Off-Topic”