I AM SHADOWSALMON

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
ShadowSalmon

I AM SHADOWSALMON

Postby ShadowSalmon » 16 Apr 2015 18:49

I AM A GHOST FISH WOOOO! I WANNA DO A LUCIDITY IN THE BED AAND BE LIKE WHOA!
Seriously though, hi! My Name is ShadowSalmon and I'd like very much to learn to lucid dream. Mostly I just wanna go in and have a techy bow that shoots laser arrows and a butler fish AI named Lanxrel who is nice and every time I fall asleep lanxrel says "Hello master!" And I say hi and I have a hoverbike and a base on the moon and I go around being awesome. I also wish to parkour. So, yeah. That's my first goal. I also wanna get into an argument with my subconscious and I want to have a funny SP experience where Elmo is slapping me or something. Yeahkbye :D

HAGART

Re: I AM SHADOWSALMON

Postby HAGART » 19 Apr 2015 02:57

You're lucid dream goals are too broad, DarkSturgeon. You should narrow them down to specific goals with more detail and use them as stepping stones on your path to inner enlightenment, reaching that palace of wisdom at the end of the trail, housing your inner self which is the road we all journey through life. You're butler fish, named Lanxrel, for example, is not specific enough. Is he a sardine, tuna, or an Anoplogaster cornuta? You need to figure that out before you can continue. So you want Elmo to slap you during sleep paralysis? Be careful what you wish for. Remember, you can't move during SP and I'm pretty sure Elmo's gay, so you may be surprised what he slaps you with, and where, without your consent or control. He'll make you squeal like a Miss Piggy! Have fun hoverbiking, and parkouring on your moon base and stay awesome, my friend!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”