Lost in a train station

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
WakingDreamer

Lost in a train station

Postby WakingDreamer » 17 Apr 2015 17:43

I am a regular lucid dreamer. I have spent much of my life travelling on trains, but thankfully not for a while. I spent over ten years travelling on the train from Western Sydney to my various jobs in the city.

In my dream, I was lost in Sydney railway station. Now I know Sydney Central railway station very well, and could never become lost in it. So I knew I was dreaming.

This dream happened years later. My Sydney days were long gone. I had lived in Slovenia for 9 years, and was now back in Australia, but now I lived in Brisbane and walked to work.

I knew that my alarm clock had gone off (which it had), and I needed to wake up and get a shower and walk to work, but I could not wake up. I was lost in this bloody station.

I decided that I must be in some kind of puzzle. If only I could solve this puzzle then maybe I could wake up, have a bloody shower and walk to work.

And so I wracked my brains trying to remember where the exits to the station were, but everywhere I walked were just more platforms.

Now I knew I was in a dream, but I figured that maybe the people were part of the solution to the puzzle, so I tried asking them for directions, but they just took me on more wild goose chases.

I marvelled at this dream world. I really did. It was absolutely real. I could see the platforms and the trains, and tunnels, and the stairs. I was amazed by it all. It was so real. I knew that I wanted to wake up and get out out of there, but it was so amazing that I had to stop and drink it all in. It was so perfectly bloody real. Even though I knew that it was nothing like the real Sydney railway station. It just went on forever.

I even broke my own rules, and accosted passers-by, and said to them "I hope you realise that you are living in a dream world!" to them. They just just stopped and stared at me.

Finally I came to a bridge. And while I was crossing the bridge, I stopped to ask a bystander if this was the way to the exit.

He was a very presentable young man. I looked him in the eye, and saw a mind that was not mine. I said to him:

"You're real, aren't you?"

He replied:

"Yes, I am".

I reached out and shook his hand. And then I said:

"i hope you won't be offended, but I really don't want to talk to you anymore".

He replied:

"I understand".

And then I turned, walked down the stairs, and woke up.

wagstamj

Re: Lost in a train station

Postby wagstamj » 24 May 2015 04:15

Being stuck in an airport and struggling to find my luggage and my plane tickets and passport is a VERY common LD for me.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”