Is there a logical explaination?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
taniaaust1

Is there a logical explaination?

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Apr 2015 05:14

This morning I layed in bed for a near hour trying to figure out something which was confusing me (completely awake and I'd already been up and done my meditation and some exercise and was having a rest after the exercise).

I was getting what appeared to be a reflection on my bedroom wall but couldn't figure out how on earth it has happening or where the reflection was coming from.

It was a square of light, sometimes very bright while other times not so bright which was appearing on wall in front of me. There was a the clear shadow of a tree in this light (of a tree where the main upper limbs are and the branches first start) .. the light square (about 45 cms in size) was quickly moving along my wall about up to 1metre (it usually only lasting about 1 second), though once it stayed in the one spot for about 4-5 seconds.

It was as if car headlights were shining behind and reflecting a tree from outside in a light square on the wall. The weird thing is my backyard where my bedroom window is, is completely enclosed by a high fence so one cant see cars, there isn't even a road behind that fence (its a vacant lot behind the fence). There is a tree like plant growing on the fence at a 90 degree angle from my bedroom wall, which a part of it is growing above the fence which forms a tree like shadow on the ground below it but the concrete around my house outside my window where that shadow was falling (outside) was about 3 metres away from my bedroom wall. I may of been seeing a different tree (the one I was seeing liked more like eucalyptus which I don't even have in my yard (I couldn't figure it out as was moving across the wall and wasn't lasting long).

If it is some how that tree, how on earth would it reflect itself on the bedroom wall? Im having my doubts that it was that tree as I couldn't recognise the shapes of the boughs I was seeing to it. (Next time my friend is over, if its still happening I'll see if he can figure it out)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Guitar48300

Re: Is there a logical explaination?

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Apr 2015 06:46

When I was 11 I was walking down my hallway when I saw a white ball fly at my face as if someone threw a baseball at me. After I flinched trying to dodge it, I looked behind me to see where it went. It was gone. Literally nowhere.

My mom said she saw it too, but we still to this day have no idea what it was.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 20 Apr 2015 06:49

yes http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~aty/mirages/mirintro.html

There are acoutic ones too. I've lived in an area where they were very common.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Apr 2015 20:27

Guitar48300 wrote:When I was 11 I was walking down my hallway when I saw a white ball fly at my face as if someone threw a baseball at me. After I flinched trying to dodge it, I looked behind me to see where it went. It was gone. Literally nowhere.

My mom said she saw it too, but we still to this day have no idea what it was.

That sounds like a spirit ball or orb, they can be mistaken for being physical if coming at your fast like that if you see one. Most I've seen are around size of baseball and they are usually seen as being white.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 24 Apr 2015 21:46

Yeah, thats what we think it was. We always assume it was my grandmother who passed away in 2005.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “Off-Topic”