Cant transition from Powerful Vibrations / Pulling

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
ezzolucid

Cant transition from Powerful Vibrations / Pulling

Postby ezzolucid » 20 Apr 2015 16:41

Hi, last night on 3 separate occasions, i felt incredibly strong vibrations and felt floating and that i was being pulled from my body. I was aware throughout and knew this was close to a lucid dream so i tried to pull myself out of my body onto a lucid dream but nothing happened after and i just slept

It was really frustrating as this has now happened 6 times, I get the strong vibrations, the whole floating thing and then nothing, i feel like I am missing out when so close. Each time i remain calm and conscious but i just dont know how to transition into the dream, can anyone help??? :-(

HAGART

Re: Cant transition from Powerful Vibrations / Pulling

Postby HAGART » 20 Apr 2015 20:36

Ride it out.

You may start to see visuals, hear voices, and eventually pop straight into a 3D dream world.
Or,
If the sensations end, and you think you're still in bed and nothing happened, get up and reality check. Chances are you're free to roam now in your dream starting from bed.

You said it happened 6 times. Just keep at it. I must have had at least 2 dozen before I started to get use to it and figure it out for myself. And of course, I can still reach that point and fail too from time to time, and there will always be times when it doesn't work out for me.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

ezzolucid

Re: Cant transition from Powerful Vibrations / Pulling

Postby ezzolucid » 21 Apr 2015 16:22

Hi, after my first succesful WILD last night im quite sure that when i had those vibrations before i could well have had a false awakening because i didnt do a RC. Maybe i was dreaming in my bed but had my dream body eyes closed. Next time i will do the Breathing through nose RC as this is what worked last night for me

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”