Lucid dreaming

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
borkoborko39

Lucid dreaming

Postby borkoborko39 » 21 Apr 2015 08:30

hi i wanted to try lucid dreaming so i read Wild method and im doing it for first time.I went to sleep at 23:30 and the alarm was set for 4:30 and when i woke up i tried to relax myself by doing 5 min sit meditation and then i layed down in my bed on my back and after a few minutes i started to feel my chest really heavy.I was with my eyes opened relaxing and imagining that im having sex (yeah i wanted sex dream so what :lol: :mrgreen: )i didnt see anything for about 10 minutes and then i started to see clearly.I closed my eyes and the images were more vivid but then suddenly my heart started to beat fast but i continued to imagine with closed eyes then i paniced and opened them and i jerked off and my heart was still beating fast.I know the heart beat was from excitement but my question is was this a Lucid dream or not?Because i thought it would be different like watching a movie or something like that?

taniaaust1

Re: Lucid dreaming

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Apr 2015 15:05

A dream isn't simply an imagining situation.

Thinking of sex is probably not at all a good way to have early LDs as to have them you need to be calm and most people esp beginners will wake up (drop out) when they get overly excited through sex.

Lucid dreaming isn't usually like watching a movie either. A LD feels very real, often as real as real life with the person doing the dreaming in it... not just watching like a movie.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

borkoborko39

Postby borkoborko39 » 21 Apr 2015 18:30

Well it felt really real like it was happening in real life and how do you explain the ejaculation without touching?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Apr 2015 12:03

borkoborko39 wrote:Well it felt really real like it was happening in real life and how do you explain the ejaculation without touching?

People who have very good imagination can often do things like ejaculate without touching. The mind plays a huge part in sexual excitement.

What with your experience made you think it was a dream and not a vivid imagination creating it? Im curious (as I said the ejaculation thing can happen when one isnt asleep and just strongly imagining oneself having sex). What things in your reality were you seeing, hearing, smelling etc which you certainly weren't imagining yourself or trying to imagine?

Were you getting anything completely different to your own thinking which in turn would show the subconsciousness coming into things eg more a dream or a HI state. From your post I couldn't tell even if you've reached a HI state rather then just active visualization going on. Did anything you see surprise you due to it coming from outside your normal waking self thinking? Where you physically asleep during your experience? (one would have to be quite deep not to loose a LD while physically ejaculating.. or did that only happen in a dream and not in real life?).

sorry for the personal questions but seeing as you really think you had a LD with this experience though you had to ask, Im trying to figure out why you think that with the info you've given not appearing to be the case. Unless we haven't heard it all?.. Maybe you were completely physically asleep during this? or were you just in a meditation state (visualisation experiences are common in such state). (I could change my mind to how I responded to your post if on more answers the situation is looking different).

A LD is the merge between our thinking and imagination... with the unknown subconsiousness which is running the show too one could say
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”