Seeing Psychic Dream Interpretation?

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Belmont

Seeing Psychic Dream Interpretation?

Postby Belmont » 21 Apr 2015 13:17

Hello! I am new to this board. I had a disturbing dream last night, and I am hoping I can find some help to spell this one out of me. Sorry if you are members of multiple boards, I have posted on two other boards I found on google. I'm just hoping to get some answers and peace of mind.

Last night, I had a very strange dream that has stuck with me all morning. It really freaked me out after I googled what it could mean, and I am hoping some of you might have insight. My dream went like this:

My best friend and I went to a psychic. My friend got read first, and the psychic pointed out troubles with her animals (that aren't happening in real life) and other things. I remember getting emotional in my dream because the psychic was so accurate. Then the psychic read me. She said she was talking to a man I had stabbed, all the way to the handle. She also told me to avoid dark truck stops (or parking lots?). She then told me a few other things that I don't remember, and I remember looking at a map about where I would be moving.. And then thinking in my dream to not stop at a truck stop (or parking lot).

I have read that this could mean it will happen. I have read that this means my business ventures will fail. It's really concerning me this morning.

Does anyone have any idea?

taniaaust1

Re: Seeing Psychic Dream Interpretation?

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 May 2015 18:44

[I'd guess this dream probably means to keep things moving forward.. keep the momentum moving for an easier time with something or some things in your life.

My friend got read first, and the psychic pointed out troubles with her animals (that aren't happening in real life) and other things

The animals in this dream could be representing parts of yourself (different aspects). If you know what animals, it may give you more clues to the meaning.

I remember looking at a map about where I would be moving..

That seems to probably represent planning or the need to plan.

She said she was talking to a man I had stabbed, all the way to the handle.

This may mean that any problems with whatever this dream is representing, will be done by yourself.

Due to this dream, I suggest to take care and go with the flow rather then resist.... If this was my dream I'd take it as a warning.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Interpretation”