Is it possible to have an anime-style dream?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
oneironaut.ld

Is it possible to have an anime-style dream?

Postby oneironaut.ld » 22 Apr 2015 19:39

I'm wondering if it's possible to have a lucid dream with anime DCs or anime scenery. If this is possible, would it also be possible to change the art style of the dream? Such as having a dream with the art style from Okami, or maybe water color. Is any of that possible in a lucid dream?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Dream Scout

Re: Is it possible to have an anime-style dream?

Postby Dream Scout » 22 Apr 2015 19:44

I think someone else asked this, the answer was yes.

Btw. Can you check my question under this topic?

[ Post made via Dreamdroid ] Image
First Lucid Dream Birthday: April 22
Number of Lucid Dreams: 2

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 23 Apr 2015 06:10

oneironaut.ld wrote:I'm wondering if it's possible to have a lucid dream with anime DCs or anime scenery. If this is possible, would it also be possible to change the art style of the dream? Such as having a dream with the art style from Okami, or maybe water color. Is any of that possible in a lucid dream?

Yes! One of my best lucid dreams/dreams to date was set in the world of an anime called Index or its counterpart anime Railgun, I was one of the main characters in the dream and saw other characters and the world in the dream like in anime. It was also awesome to inherit all of the abilities of the character I was in the dream and I was able to do a lot of cool stuff when I became lucid.
Do a reality check

oneironaut.ld

Postby oneironaut.ld » 23 Apr 2015 06:20

Yay! This is great! I can't wait to try it ^.^

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 23 Apr 2015 06:25

If you repeatedly set the intention to have a dream in a certain anime world or any environment for that matter. Eventually you will have a dream set in it. I managed to set an intention to have a lucid dream at a certain location and time once for like a week straight and had it happen.

EDIT: I've never been able to change the location of a dream or artstyle, I work with whatever dream environment I pop into with lucidity.
Do a reality check

Return to “For Beginners”