Can I see the face?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Dream Scout

Can I see the face?

Postby Dream Scout » 23 Apr 2015 18:37

When I was six years old, I dreamed of a person. I could hear her voice, I don't remember it now though, but I could not see her face. She was out of my view the whole dream. When I woke up, I was thinking. I wondered if I did see her face at any point in the dream. I didn't. But I wanted to know the face of this girl so bad. I don't know why. I just had to. And now when I have found lucid dreaming, I wonder, can I see the face of the girl? Or is this impossible? I think I'm going crazy over the appearance of a DC. I don't know if you know this feeling but it feels like a mission. Something I have to do.

So is this possible? Can I see the face of a DC which I never saw in a non-lucid dream that I dreamt of for more than 6 years ago?

EDIT: This topic may fit better in the DC forum...

[ Post made via Dreamdroid ] Image
First Lucid Dream Birthday: April 22
Number of Lucid Dreams: 2

jimmyjames

Re: Can I see the face?

Postby jimmyjames » 23 Apr 2015 22:00

If you have that much emotional investment in this DC, then of course you can summon her face.
Except you should keep in mind - you will probably just see what you expect to see; what your brain conjures. I guess this could still be fulfilling. It all depends on your view on the science of dreams :)

taniaaust1

Re: Can I see the face?

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Apr 2015 15:36

As DCs aren't real and only images in our minds, this DC never has had a face to see.

You could though subconsciously create a face for her in a dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”