Smoother transitions during WILD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
ShrewdSimian

Smoother transitions during WILD

Postby ShrewdSimian » 27 Apr 2015 15:26

The most successful and vivid lucid dream I ever had was created using the WILD technique. Once I finally got past all the crazy ass stuff happening around me while I inducted myself into the dream, my reality suddenly shifted from my dark room to that of a vibrant brightly lit grassy scene near my house. It was as if I had just been teleported.

Could feel the wind on my skin, smell the grass around me, and everything was in ultra rich HD just as if I was awake. The other people in the dream looked at me like I'd just appeared out of nowhere as well and seemed just as confused as me.

This all only lasted a few seconds as the sudden shock of having my entire reality changed woke me up violently with my heart pounding in my chest.

Is there a technique I can use to cause my dream world to manifest in a way that isn't so jolting? I'd like to actually be able to enjoy it for a change. :?

taniaaust1

Re: Smoother transitions during WILD

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Apr 2015 10:57

First time I've heard that question :D

It gets less startling when you are more used to it. I personally think its great as I just love suddenly finding myself elsewhere. I never know where I'm going to end up when I enter into a LD by WILD. I never seem to end up in the same place (unless I've tried to go back into a dream which I'd just recently left).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”