Problem : can't control my dream

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
SurveOut

Problem : can't control my dream

Postby SurveOut » 29 Apr 2015 15:08

i dont really control my dream its hard to explain...
when i have a LD im kinda doing things that i only think will happen when i will have a LD
for example : i tell my self that when i will have a LD i will try to fly at first... and i try to do reality checks such as look at my hands or closing my eyes and try to change my location.
and each of them works when i LD. but i feel like my brain only thinks he is in a LD.. my actions are not 100% what i really want and im not thinking as well as in reality..i fly only becuase i know that i will try to fly whenever i will have a LD
it freaks me out because it happens alot and i have never LD the way people telling about it.

someone can tell me what can i do to control my dream ? i feel like nothing can help this eventhough i use reality checks

taniaaust1

Re: Problem : can't control my dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 May 2015 13:39

are you sure you are truly having a LD and not just unawarely dreaming you are having a LD so in the dream just thinking you are? (hence no waking mind present but rather just a programmed previous thought manifesting what is happening in the dream).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

SurveOut

Postby SurveOut » 12 May 2015 17:46

taniaaust1 wrote:are you sure you are truly having a LD and not just unawarely dreaming you are having a LD so in the dream just thinking you are? (hence no waking mind present but rather just a programmed previous thought manifesting what is happening in the dream).

Hmmm.. Never thought about it that way ... So in this case how can i distinguish between a lucid dream and adream about lucid dream ?? I just cant get in awareness state within a dream

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

yosa2

Postby yosa2 » 21 Apr 2016 01:17

Try remembering the layout of your apartment (house) while in the dream, this is a good grounding point; and often people will imagine themselves in a different location within a dream.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”