a few questions

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
SurveOut

a few questions

Postby SurveOut » 29 Apr 2015 15:52

i didnt know what subject should i give this topic so...

1. a dream can be a way of revealing secrets? for example if i tell my friend to think of a number in real life
and i go to sleep the same day and i ask my friend in the dream what is the number.. it will be the number my friend picked?

2. another related question - if i have a conversation with my friend in the dream so the responses he will provide will be similar to those he will provide in the real life if we had the same conversation?

Leond

Re: a few questions

Postby Leond » 29 Apr 2015 21:12

Hey SurveOut,

I am no expert but I will try to answer your questions the best I can.

1. a dream can be a way of revealing secrets? for example if i tell my friend to think of a number in real life
and i go to sleep the same day and i ask my friend in the dream what is the number.. it will be the number my friend picked?

There is no scientific proof to suggest that you would be able to find out what number your friend chose. Though there is a group of people who are talking about ideas like this on the forums as well. I would look at some of the posts in the paranormal activity section of the forums for information regarding this.

2. another related question - if i have a conversation with my friend in the dream so the responses he will provide will be similar to those he will provide in the real life if we had the same conversation?

This really depends on how well you know the person and the dream it's self. I have had some dreams where people act exactly how they do in real life and some where they act completely differently. The dream characters part of the forum would probably have more information on how people act in dreams.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Apr 2015 09:40

SurveOut wrote:

No, not necessarily even if you know that friend well as being a dream, the subconsciousness can insert all kinds of strange stuff into it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

SurveOut

Postby SurveOut » 30 Apr 2015 09:56

taniaaust1 wrote:
SurveOut wrote:

No, not necessarily even if you know that friend well as being a dream, the subconsciousness can insert all kinds of strange stuff into it.

oh ok thanks !

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”