I'm back with an interesting LD experience!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
kakes 411

I'm back with an interesting LD experience!

Postby kakes 411 » 11 Jun 2012 06:54

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long. 6 months now? Anyway, while I was gone, I had an interesting lucid dream. I don't remember all the details, but here's the main points. It was one of those things where you're dozing on and off. In every dream, there would be a wide, spherical, grey thing with a rectangular screen. The screen would display my digital clock next to my bed, as if I were looking at it. And about every 5-10 mins it would advance one minute. When I woke up, the clock was matching the time that I had last seen it in the dream and I was facing the clock. My view looked exactly the same as on the screen in my dream.

So, do you guys have any idea about this? Were my eyes maybe open while I was dreaming, and my sight carried over into that dream box thingy? I thought this was really interesting and I was hoping I could get an explanation.

Thanks!
It's hard to fly when your head is hitting the ceiling.
-
Dream beautiful and unusual.

Peter

Re: I'm back with an interesting LD experience!

Postby Peter » 11 Jun 2012 20:44

Hi, cant help with the dream but welcome back

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

siddle

Re: I'm back with an interesting LD experience!

Postby siddle » 12 Jun 2012 15:54

I'm not convinced that Astral Projections (OBE) and dreams aren't of the same stuff.

I've had sleep paralysis and false awakenings where I do this. I admint, I'm a weird one. I love SP and FA....a lot of cool stuff happens in this state.

On the more negative side of SP/FA, however.....I've had stressful situations at work that translated to dreams. I would wake up telling my boss "he would get the new code updates by Monday"....I mean, I get that we are on a deadline, but why is he in my house? Why is he standing at the foot of my bed asking me for.....oh! I'm dreaming....yeah. Ok.

Point is, whether you are floating in an astral body, observing from third-eye chakra, or your eyes are open, but your consciousness is mixing minds-eye with physical sensory perception...then yeah, logically one would have to deduce that what you state is more then possible.
He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. --Douglas Adams

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”