I keep having lucid dreams and i'm not even trying

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
EnderIsDark

I keep having lucid dreams and i'm not even trying

Postby EnderIsDark » 30 Apr 2015 07:02

Hello, as far as you know, I keep having lucid dreams and im not even trying. It all started about a week ago, when I had a lucid dream and woke up with a seizure :lol: I have no idea why this happens. And another thing, if I yell out "fly" in my dream, I would fly out about walking speed and if I say "Super fly" I would fly at running speed.

Any ideas? :?:

taniaaust1

Re: I keep having lucid dreams and i'm not even trying

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Apr 2015 09:37

You've just programmed your mind to always go into a LD state. Its no different really to how some may program themselves to wake up at a certain time without an alarm or program something else eg at one point I programmed myself to wake up after every single dream during the night (I soon realised that wasn't such a great idea so had to get myself out of doing this).

A person can subconsciously or consciously program themselves to do something. By just thinking you wanted to LD or just after having one, could of been enough to do it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”