feelings in dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
SurveOut

feelings in dream

Postby SurveOut » 30 Apr 2015 15:29

1. is it possible to work out in a dream ? i mean lets say i will run in my dream .... will it help my running in the real life ?

2. is possible to be full of food in a dream ? and the taste of food in the dream is the same as the real life ?

*3. things i dont remember in my real life can be retrieved in a dream ? like if i forget a name of a song i can retrieve it somehow in the dream ?

Snaggle

Re: feelings in dream

Postby Snaggle » 01 May 2015 04:28

SurveOut wrote:1. is it possible to work out in a dream ? i mean lets say i will run in my dream .... will it help my running in the real life ?

2. is possible to be full of food in a dream ? and the taste of food in the dream is the same as the real life ?

*3. things i dont remember in my real life can be retrieved in a dream ? like if i forget a name of a song i can retrieve it somehow in the dream ?

#1 The university of Heidelburg did an experiment on this. they found that practicing shooting basketball hoops in Lucid Dreams did improve real life performance. The Placebo effects proves it's possible for the mind to effect changes in the body, while Lucid Dreaming one is in the equivalent of a deep hypnotic state, so could do anything to yourself Derren Brown could do.

#2 Yes and yes - in a truly vivid dream everything is at least as intense as real life; but not all LD are vivid dreams.

#3 Yes, but you could do the same thing in real life by just trying to remember; just do it a lot quicker in the LD.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

SurveOut

Re: feelings in dream

Postby SurveOut » 01 May 2015 08:24

Snaggle wrote:
SurveOut wrote:1. is it possible to work out in a dream ? i mean lets say i will run in my dream .... will it help my running in the real life ?

#1 The university of Heidelburg did an experiment on this. they found that practicing shooting basketball hoops in Lucid Dreams did improve real life performance. The Placebo effects proves it's possible for the mind to effect changes in the body, while Lucid Dreaming one is in the equivalent of a deep hypnotic state, so could do anything to yourself Derren Brown could do.

#2 Yes and yes - in a truly vivid dream everything is at least as intense as real life; but not all LD are vivid dreams.

#3 Yes, but you could do the same thing in real life by just trying to remember; just do it a lot quicker in the LD.

WOW thanks ! thats a lot of info u gave me :D helped me very much :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”