Afraid of sleep paralysis .

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Vrillon

Afraid of sleep paralysis .

Postby Vrillon » 01 May 2015 18:10

Hey there. I have been recently heard a sound about how is like to be in a SP state : http://files.lucidology.com/luc/obe-quickstart/what-pre-obe-rushing-noises-sound-like-www-lucidology-com.mp3

I am a spiritual boy . I read alot of spiritual thing and i know what humans are capable of . Starting from the mind to the soul . Well i am kind of scared about out of body experience ,even if i know that fear is not real , it is only in our head .
My question is : How to control the sleep paralysis ? How to not be distracted by all that demon damn stuffs and how can i stay calm ? I never had a sleep paralysis .Only some lucid dreams .
Thank you for your time . [If you have skype and want to speak with me, just let me know]

jasmine2

Re: Afraid of sleep paralysis .

Postby jasmine2 » 02 May 2015 04:06

I suggest articles -

- "9 Ways To Wake Up From Sleep Paralysis" by Ryan Hurd - LD4all.com

- Ryan Hurd had lots of informative articles at his website - dreamstudies.org (or maybe .com ?)

- Also at top of home page for this - world-of-lucid-dreaming.com - website
Click "Articles" - categories

taniaaust1

Re: Afraid of sleep paralysis .

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 May 2015 15:46

Vrillon wrote:Hey there. I have been recently heard a sound about how is like to be in a SP state : http://files.lucidology.com/luc/obe-quickstart/what-pre-obe-rushing-noises-sound-like-www-lucidology-com.mp3

I am a spiritual boy . I read alot of spiritual thing and i know what humans are capable of . Starting from the mind to the soul . Well i am kind of scared about out of body experience ,even if i know that fear is not real , it is only in our head .
My question is : How to control the sleep paralysis ? How to not be distracted by all that demon damn stuffs and how can i stay calm ? I never had a sleep paralysis .Only some lucid dreams .
Thank you for your time . [If you have skype and want to speak with me, just let me know]

I think the website needs a tagged thing on sleep paralyses. Near every newbie asks about it.

1. Firstly not everyone gets it. Some never experience it.

2. Secondly even if you do get it it doesn't at all mean you will be getting hypnogogic images with it (seeing things. I don't think I've ever got images with the paralyses).

3. IF you did get it you may even find if it did have scary images that it isn't all that scary as the images aren't real. (I find the images I get at times.. not though while having sleep paralyses, but the images I find are very interesting as I wonder why on earth my subconsciousness created them.. eg a ladies face looking at me and her face was covered in ants).

4. It's usually beginners who scare others over sleep paralyses, and "often" the ones doing that haven't even ever experienced it.

5. To break out of it.. just focus on wiggling a toe (don't try to break it by moving the whole body as that is harder or impossible.. but put full focus on a toe and I've found it can then be broken.. or possibly just a finger will do).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”