Introduction

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Lukcid

Introduction

Postby Lukcid » 05 May 2015 08:21

Hello. I'm new to Lucid dreaming and this forum. I will say something about myself.
I sometimes had dreams when i know I'm dreaming but then I wake up. I recently heard that calls Lucid dreaming. So i tried MILD and DILD techniques but they didn't worked.
I asking for some tips how to have them faster.
Sorry for bad grammar (I'm from Croatia).

Fira

Re: Introduction

Postby Fira » 26 May 2015 01:44

First thing to learn about Lucid Dreaming: PATIENCE IS KEY. If all you're concerned about is "having them faster," you're kinda missing the point. But here are some things to try:

Keep doing MILD/DILD. Don't give up on them just cos they didn't work right away.

Start keeping a dream journal! This is very very important for Lucid Dreaming. The second you wake up in the morning, lay in bed and stay still and think about the dream(s) you had last night. Then when you've got all the details down, right it all down on your phone or in an actual journal with a pen/pencil. If you can't remember your dreams, just write down that you can't remember them. It's important that you write down your dreams AT LEAST a few times a week.

Do reality checks during the day. Every hour or so, study your hands and ask if you're dreaming. Count your fingers. Try to push your fingers from one hand through the palm of your other hand. If you have more or less fingers than you should, or if you can push your fingers through your hand, you're dreaming. Eventually if you do this enough during the day, you'll do it while you're dreaming and trigger a lucid dream.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”