Why is this?

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Yanshuf

Why is this?

Postby Yanshuf » 05 May 2015 18:04

Why is that I can't leave the house through the door in a Lucid dream?
This morning, In ld , I was trying to leave through the door but when I reached the door I got blind.
I backed off and I was able to see again.
Then I thinked of it :many lucid dreamers jump out of the window.
So I started to move towards the window and so I started to see and feel the structure and I became one with it
I stepped through, tripped , I was blind for a moment again , the next thing I see is that I'M Lying in the garden It was around in the morning , the sun was rising but it was not in east it was a bit away from its usual place.

The rest of the dream:
Things was vivid and I was able too see better without my glasses , so I threw em' away . And I jumped over the gate and jumped up from the wall, everything was great.
There was friendly people gathering around, we were enjoying the morning on the street, cars were standing ,people were sitting on the concrete, it was eerie.
Then I started to play with telekinesis, I slammed a guy in front of another guy , it was hilarious .
then I explored the place, it was pretty quite like in real life , but only a bit different.

It was 10-13 minutes long, far the longest I had in these years.

So why is this phenomenon?

move the thread pls if its in the wrong place, I dont know where are these kind of questions going..

taniaaust1

Re: Why is this?

Postby taniaaust1 » 06 May 2015 05:03

Things in dreams actually symbolise things... and your subconsciousness is clashing against whatever going through a door symbolises.

Maybe right now you are restrained in some way in life... hence why you cant go through the door.

This will change as your life situation does or if your waking consciousness is expressing itself stronger in the dream then the subconsciousness is so to over power it with your will.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

xI GENGAR Ix

Re: Why is this?

Postby xI GENGAR Ix » 15 May 2015 14:51

Very true....seems strange but maybe ask out loud in your LD why you cannot go through the door....U may be suprised with what answer u will get =)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Lucid Dreams = 25

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”