Hello from Advanced Beginner at LD

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Vancouver

Hello from Advanced Beginner at LD

Postby Vancouver » 06 May 2015 00:12

Hello,

Three nights ago, my 63rd LD in 1.5 years of almost nightly trying.

Still a beginner, but learning more slowly.

I'm looking forward to hearing reviews about the new Aurora LD-inducing device which is coming out (supposedly) in July 2015. https://iwinks.org/aurora/purchase

Regards,
Vancouver

Goldkoron

Re: Hello from Advanced Beginner at LD

Postby Goldkoron » 06 May 2015 00:54

Vancouver wrote:Hello,

Three nights ago, my 63rd LD in 1.5 years of almost nightly trying.

Still a beginner, but learning more slowly.

I'm looking forward to hearing reviews about the new Aurora LD-inducing device which is coming out (supposedly) in July 2015. https://iwinks.org/aurora/purchase

Regards,
Vancouver

Hello and welcome, I am like you, still a beginner, but been lucid dreaming for 3 years now. I have preordered the Aurora, so like you, I am excited for its hopeful release soon.
Do a reality check

Vancouver

Postby Vancouver » 06 May 2015 16:09

Hi Goldkoron,

Thanks for the note.

I have not pre-ordered the Aurora yet. Waiting to read some reviews before i consider buying. So be sure to send out a post to let everyone know how it works for you. I am especially interested in how it works after a couple weeks or even months of use.

Regards,
Vancouver

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 06 May 2015 18:10

Vancouver wrote:Hi Goldkoron,

Thanks for the note.

I have not pre-ordered the Aurora yet. Waiting to read some reviews before i consider buying. So be sure to send out a post to let everyone know how it works for you. I am especially interested in how it works after a couple weeks or even months of use.

Regards,
Vancouver

I don't have high hopes, the most I expect to get out of it is a good EEG graphing device and maybe a good alarm clock.
Do a reality check

Return to “Introduce Yourself”