tactile hallucination again?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Nickfan40

tactile hallucination again?

Postby Nickfan40 » 07 May 2015 16:30

This happened to me about a week ago. I don't know if it can be classified as "Paranormal" or not:

I had lost my ID card and couldn't find it anywhere. I was in the kitchen, about to do some dishes. I looked down at the water, and had a strange sensation of my hand going into a pocket and feeling a card. I suddenly knew where it was: in my raincoat pocket! Usually, I put it in a place where I always know where it is, but I got sidetracked the day I "lost" it.

I am listening to my alpha/theta wave cd again. Maybe that's what caused the experience.

taniaaust1

Re: tactile hallucination again?

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Aug 2015 18:33

Interesting experience. Maybe the water triggered it? Try experimenting with water and psychic stuff. Ive heard many people say over the years that water can trigger off psychic experiences though I myself really haven't noticed that water clearly boosts experiences. (though I had one experience while over looking the sea but that also an sacred aboriginal power spot, so maybe it was more that reason I experienced something there then the water)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”