HELP! iPhone dream journal

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
xboxspider

HELP! iPhone dream journal

Postby xboxspider » 09 May 2015 01:03

So last night i repeated to myself, "I will remember my dreams." I ended up remembering three that night! The thing i'm wondering is if iPhone dream journals are effective. I use a app and i can record if i had none, a regular, or which level of lucidity (1, 2, 3, 4, and 5) It auto records the dates and i can go back through the months. Is this effective? PLEASE I NEED FEEDBACK!
"Turn around" I say to my friends. They turn around and see a beautiful sandy beach. They were stunned.
Lucid Dreams: 6
Regular Dreams ∞+
Goal this year: 5 LDs

Spnlawz

Re: HELP! iPhone dream journal

Postby Spnlawz » 17 May 2015 04:54

I use a dream journal app on my phone, this is basically the same thing as you are doing. This could be a real help for dream awareness, looking at dream signs and dream recalling (remembering your dreams). The only drawback with using a phone for a dream journal has got to be the back-lit screen which, at times (only for some people) may completely awaken them if trying other lucid techniques such as the wbtb or wild. Other than that, it has proven really effective in aspects of lucid dreaming.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”