in/out lucidity

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
ILFlint

in/out lucidity

Postby ILFlint » 11 May 2015 04:39

My lucidity started rather oddly in this LD. I was at a picnic and for some reason was holding a 12" long iron rod. I told two girls that I was talking to that if I dropped the rod and it floated that we were then in an LD. I dropped it and it floated. I had already come to understand that i was lucid prior to approaching them, and i was actually a bit worried that it would not float and relieved when it did. It was an odd experience.

For the rest of the LD, I was in and out of full lucidity for some reason. usually, once I break the lucid thread I'm done, but i popped in and out of lucidity three or four times during the one dream. I finally broke the dream into wakefulness when I tried to get a hot dog at the picnic and suddenly there were dozens of option to put on it, and I faded into waking.

anyone else with similar in and out of lucidity dreams?

have a good one.

taniaaust1

Re: in/out lucidity

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 May 2015 10:28

If Im getting consciousness fade outs, I tend to then work on bringing more awareness into the dream so it doesn't keep on happening.
Last edited by taniaaust1 on 14 May 2015 12:06, edited 1 time in total.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

xI GENGAR Ix

Postby xI GENGAR Ix » 13 May 2015 15:50

Hi =) i had a LD not long ago and mine started fading out and i rememberd someone on here saying that if your in a lucid dream and it fades just shout 'more clarity'. At first i thought 'that sounds silly' but i tried it myself and as it started fading i said it out loud and all the colour and everything came back much brighter. I also spun around whilst saying it which some people believe if you spin around in a LD it makes it last longer....in all fareness mine did last quiet a while.........just some tips for u =)
Lucid Dreams = 25

ILFlint

Postby ILFlint » 14 May 2015 05:07

Thanks to you both for your input.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”