LUCID MILD strange fail

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
pyralis21

LUCID MILD strange fail

Postby pyralis21 » 11 May 2015 09:47

hey im pyralis or pyro im new to lucid only resently did i find out its a thing. i am a bit stuck i must admit been trying mild and failing
ive always had lucid dreams with fair amount of control flying talking changing dream trick im not lucid all that often mabey 1 a month without using any technques and my dream recalls near flawless im very good at rembering all the small details.
i am trying mild to induce have have dreams nightly si fugured lucid woulnt be that hard dam i was wrong :lol: the mild failed i think i was in the hypno stage my body was numb getting tingleing and very cold also my heart rate drop to nothing also i keep seen vage images on my windows small light making it way tho the blinds and the genral fram it pass and come back.this is as far i have been able to go becuse for here on im just laying there i was there for around 6 or so hours any advice to push past this wall any advance would be great i really want to talk to my inner self there a question i need to ask :D

taniaaust1

Re: LUCID MILD strange fail

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 May 2015 10:57

im just laying there i was there for around 6 or so hours

I really suggest do not do that at all. If you are trying to WILD it shouldn't take over an hour for you to fall asleep if this technique is going to be okay for you. You need to try a different technique or try something like wake back to bed (WBTB) so you are closer to a dream state so can go to sleep easier.

If you were tired and this didn't work during that time.. means you kept your mind "too active" and hence just didn't allow yourself to get to sleep. In this case you need a far less stimulating technique.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

pyralis21

Re: LUCID MILD strange fail

Postby pyralis21 » 15 May 2015 05:59

ahh ok i just did some of the chants like tonight ill will realize im dreaming so on and relaxed last night i think i had a lucid not sure i had 3 dreams last one i realized i was dreaming did reality checks and demand clarity nothing seem to work i could walk anywhere i wonted that it is that becuase my self awarness inst high enough yet?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”