Dream snippets but no sleep

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ezzolucid

Dream snippets but no sleep

Postby ezzolucid » 11 May 2015 13:04

Hi, i had 3 naps last weeks and 3 successful wilds but now i cant replicate that success. I get 6 hours sleep and then 3 hours later i have a nap. I lie on back and i experience many short dream snippets, like 10 second dreams, i get mild vibrations and all over numbness but i still cannot transition. Eventually i fine i have fallen asleep normally even though i have been saying a mantra throughout. Im not sure what to do as it seems im so close but cannot complete that final transition.

Can anyone offer some advice for me please. I practise my nap wild everyday and have had 3 LD this way but now it wont happen :cry:

taniaaust1

Re: Dream snippets but no sleep

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 May 2015 09:23

I have that inconsistency happens to me too.. eg a couple of weeks or so ago I had a LD for 3 days straight every time I tried to WILD (I think I had 4 in 4 attempts) and then just was failing to WILD on the days after.

I find it has something to do with my state Im in at the time. I get this like super belief that I can do it.. this belief happens easier once I've had the first so I then keep having them in the following days.

I cant say what is happening for you but at least you know you can do it even if you aren't now.

I also in my case suspect the moon phase affects it too! (I really need to study this more but I seem to get more LDs around time of full moon). Was it the few days around the full moon you had your experiences?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”