Just signed up

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Celtic8Laoch

Just signed up

Postby Celtic8Laoch » 11 May 2015 15:01

Hey whats up just joined being researching lucid dreaming for nearly a month now, keeping a dream journal, doing reality checks and using mantras as i sleep and written induced . My dream recollection is getting much better but still no lucid dreams. I have had them in the past but on accident.

Any advice appreciated.

xI GENGAR Ix

Re: Just signed up

Postby xI GENGAR Ix » 13 May 2015 16:19

Hey =)
Im new here to and i have been practising LD'ing for a year and a half now.....i had my first one after about a month of practising.I would personally say that having a dream journal and reality checking is the most key things to do...for me anyway. My main reality check which i do is look at my finger tattoos.....in my dream if i check my finger tattoos they are not there and thats how i know.Seems strange to say but if you have a tattoo or maybe a birth mark or mole then maybe add it to your reality checks.....when you check your birth mark or tatt in your dream u will realise thats its not there or maybe it will be alot bigger or square or even a different colour.....keep practising and you will get there =)
Lucid Dreams = 25

Return to “Introduce Yourself”