paralysis in dreams

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
jimmyjames

paralysis in dreams

Postby jimmyjames » 12 May 2015 08:18

Last night I had a lucid dream where I was flying, but two problems occurred:
My arms were stuck in a sort of sleeping position, like they were cradling my head, and I couldn't move them.
Also
There was a bushy hill that was coming up, and I couldn't seem to pull up over it, so I crashed and everything went dark.

Any experience/solutions for these problems?

taniaaust1

Re: paralysis in dreams

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 May 2015 13:34

Were you laying like that in real life with your subconsciousness picking up on it?

If a dream goes dark, don't let the darkness bother you. Either create a light or just continue on with the dream and it usually ends up so one can see again if you didn't let it bother you.

Though your subconsciousness wouldn't allow you to go over a bushy hill (that really carries a lot of symbolism), you may of been able to cause the hill to flatten if you'd tried that instead, so you could once it was flatter, travel on over it.

Llife's challenges are often subconsciously represented by hills... so the hill was creating and showing a challenge. So to pass by easiest way is to get rid of the hill to remove the subconscious challenge. To climb a large hill is to often encounter resistance.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

jimmyjames

Re: paralysis in dreams

Postby jimmyjames » 13 May 2015 07:47

Thanks - and yeah i think that's the position I was sleeping, not sure though.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”