How to have a good conversation

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Go left

How to have a good conversation

Postby Go left » 13 May 2015 06:54

So I've heard a good first question to ask a dream character is "Do you know this is a dream". If they say yes then you know it's going to be a good conversation. I've had success getting my dream characters to realise that they represent my sub concious and last night I asked one to help me become lucid in future dreams. But for some reason I've realised that whenever I have a conversation I find it very hard to remember everything that they have said, or exact words that they used. Anyone have any tips for remembering or things to ask???

I also try and ask open ended questions such as
"Tell me what I need to hear right now"
"What am I forgetting"
"Surprise me"
First level your mind, and then the earth will be level. Even unto Mount Sumeru

xI GENGAR Ix

Re: How to have a good conversation

Postby xI GENGAR Ix » 15 May 2015 02:08

Can I ask a personal question not related to your question? U don't have to answer but I just want to know.....U seem to be good at LD'ing my questions are....
1: How long have you been practising lucid dreaming for?
2:How many LD's do you roughly have a week or month?
3:Whats you main secret to be successful in lucid dreaming and lastly
4:When do you tend to have them...at night or during WBTB.....basically what technique do you use most.....thanks =)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Lucid Dreams = 25

Go left

Re: How to have a good conversation

Postby Go left » 15 May 2015 11:31

Sure thing Gengar, but to be honest there are a lot more better lucid dreamers on this forum you would probably get better answers from them. Ok I'll stick with the numbers
1 I have been practicing LDs for 4 years i guess, but I had so many when I was a kid but had know one around me to let me know what was happening so I just past them off as dreams.
2 hmm on a good week I'll probably have 3 but then I can go ages without one. I find travelling to new places always helps me
3 my main secret would be meditation everyday, lucid living is the key to lucid dreaming. I also have a lot of triggers to ask myself if I'm dreaming. Such as when I walk threw a doorway, see something weird, see people I frequently dream about
4 mostly just before I wake up, I often set an alarm 2 hours before I intend to wake up and mediate or just thinking about lucid dreaming and that has helped a lot
Hope that helps you friend, make some good habits and you'll be grooving
Ps confidence is really helpful, if I go to sleep thinking I'm gonna lucid dream it works better than anything else

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Dream Characters”